Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wise Owl Books


Reception Area

Open Office Area

Conference Room Area

This past week, my time has pretty much been spent working on my studio project for a company called Wise Owl Books. This publishing company has about seventy five employees (including a cat and dog) and were moving into a space that was around twenty thousand square feet. The main issues with this space were the fact that not only was the height of this space twenty two feet, but it had a stepped foundation of two feet two times in the space. This project helped me see what my weaknesses and strengths are as well as helped me improve my Photoshop skills. I am definitely happy this project is over!

1 comment:

  1. Your perspectives turned out great!!! I love the colors you utilized.

    ReplyDelete